When you’ll sign up, over the next 100 days, you’ll design 100 different user interface elements for mobile and web. This project was built to provide a fun engaging way to improve your skills as a designer, earn rewards, and get feedback from others.
How this works:
1. Every day we’ll send you an element to design (except weekends since you should go enjoy the outdoors)
2. Some challenges are intentionally high-level, so it’s up to you to interpret how to design it (i.e. mobile vs web, full page vs one component, etc.)
3. Post your work to dribbble (if you’re a member) or Twitter with #dailyui and your prompt number (ex. “Just finished my first design for #dailyui #001”)
4. Earn Surprise rewards randomly by opening your Daily UI emails and staying subscribed!
5. Become a better designer over the course of only 100 days.
We started Daily UI just as a fun and free way to give back to the design community. Hopefully you’re inspired by the challenges and are can use them to improve your design skills and continue learning.