Crea un account per accedere a questa ed altre opportunità!
È semplice, veloce, ma soprattutto gratis!
L’hai già fatto? Accedi
Hai dimenticato la password? Reimpostane una nuova
Digital Entity is an NTT Data design studio. Our goal is to help companies create and deliver products and services with maximum impact. As center of excellence and founder of NTT Data Design Network (more than 400 designers in 14 studios worldwide), our strength comes from operating on the global level with a single professional vision, yet each one of our studios adds its own individual value through its unique cultural identity.
We collaborate with “Politecnico di Milano”, the 6th most influential design school worldwide (the 1st if you consider only public Universities) on research and education programs.
We believe that Design is the capability to create things that people love. To reach people’s heart means looking into their aspirations, their dreams and to bring different cultures together. The only way to do it, is by mixing creativity and capability to make things real. The UX/Service Design team is managed by a Director and 7 leads, distributed in Milan, Rome and Treviso.
We are looking for a talented Senior UX/Service Designer in our design studio in Rome, who sees the opportunity for improvement in everything.
The best experiences can’t be created by individuals, you should be reaching across the traditional disciplinary silos forging new forms of collaboration, championing customer-centered design, from the project kick-off to the delivery.
As the Senior UX/Service Designer you will be asked to oversee the day to day work of the team (composed by junior) while working on specific projects (client or Digital Entity projects). You’ll be a prominent client contact from early stages.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
- At least 5 years of experience;
- Design, scope and run research (ethnographic & human-centered) processes; insight gathering; critical thinking and concept generation;
- Plan and facilitate customer and client workshops;
- Help and encourage the project team and client teams to ask better questions
- Articulate to the client the insights and stories behind the strategy and concepts we design;
- Use prototyping methods, not only to communicate ideas and concepts, but even to test with real customers and to encourage collaboration and iterative processes;
- Manage multiple stakeholders needs, interests, priorities and expectations effectively and sensitively;
- Design services and experiences within (or for) a large organization;
- Work independently to deliver a project from start to finish;
- Create key deliverables (research output, detailed user journeys, service blue print, system map, stakeholder map, storyboards, wireframes & prototypes for complex systems, testing plan);
- Being future focused and looking out for innovation;
- Disrupt and influence, whilst picking your battles;
- Work well with other departments to produce quality work;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Strong stakeholder management skills;
- Fluent in English.
- Contribute to internal training on design processes;
- Integrate our methods, and work with other teams;
- Help to design, adapt and improve the team processes and research toolbox;
- Keep up to date with new tools and methodologies, trends, and methods of prototyping.
As part of the Service/UX Design team you should also be:
- Great teammate – we appreciate and always help each other;
- Acting with integrity – we value honesty and doing the right thing;
- Smart – we are critically thinking individuals who can solve problems and learn new industries as well as concepts easily;
- Committed to quality – whether it is a good Design, robust code or well-written email, we never cut corners;
- Fun-loving – we like to laugh, socialize and build lasting friendships with your colleagues.
This is an amazing time to join the company: we are rapidly growing.
If you feel that you are up for a challenge, please apply with your CV and portfolio.