DXC.Technology is looking for a Senior Graphic Designer to join its creative and visual design team able to develop and create the aesthetics and visual design to support moderately complex communications and marketing campaigns in media appropriate to messages and channels, utilizing existing corporate identity standards while meeting business objectives.
- Develop and design moderately complex visual communications such as marketing materials, presentations, emblems, brochures and advertisements, DVD or Web product demonstrations, print and Web advertisements; communicates quality of products to client through visual media.
- Communicate and work with marketing staff to develop moderately complex visual media concepts for products and services in order to create client interest.
- Determine document layout options, costs, timeframes, etc. on moderately complex projects by interfacing with technical writers and information developers; determines graphic design, web layout, and/or print production elements for each item of a product.
- Create print specifications on smaller projects and coordinates the transfer of source files from the publications group to the print vendor.
- Receive bids for contracted work; ensures contracted work meets quality standards.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in fine arts, graphic design or related field preferred
- Six or more years of graphic design experience
- Experience working with graphic design concepts and equipment
- Experience working with printing preparation
- Experience working with pre-press coordination
- Experience working with graphic software
YOU HAVE ALSO
- Good communication skills
- Personal computer and business solutions software skills
- Creative thinking and design skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and switch between tasks quickly
- Willingness to travel