Crea un account per accedere a questa ed altre opportunità!
È semplice, veloce, ma soprattutto gratis!
L’hai già fatto? Accedi
Hai dimenticato la password? Reimpostane una nuova
As an Ux Designer, you will apply user-centered design methods to translate user needs, business objectives, and technology capabilities into world-class user experiences for leading companies.
You must have an understanding of creative disciplines, such as user-centered research, visual design, site development, content strategy, and brand strategy, to craft and lead holistic solutions with the experts in those disciplines. We look for people who are experts in their field, passionate about what they do, and thrive working with other smart people to solve the toughest design challenges.
- Manage user research & benchmarking
- Produce information architectures, task analysis and user journey for digital products and cross platform services
- Design wireframes e mock-up and produce user requirements specifications and prototypes
- Design responsive interface thanks to a mobile first approach
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree preferred in design-related discipline: Interaction, Information or Interface design; Human-Computer Interaction; Design Planning; Graphic Design or Communications
- 5+ yeas professional experience
- Experience using Adobe, Axure, Invision and Office
- Constantly updated on digital communication and design trends
- Extensive knowledge and experience with driving and applying user-centered design processes while working collaboratively with customers, along with cross-functional teams
- Passion for digital design
- Proactivity towards clients
- Focus on results and teamwork
- Fluent English knowledge
Publicis Sapient is a digital transformation partner helping established organizations get to their future, digitally-enabled state, both in the way they work and the way they serve their customers. We help unlock value through a start-up mindset and modern methods, fusing strategy, consulting and customer experience with agile engineering and problem-solving creativity. United by our core values and our purpose of helping people thrive in the brave pursuit of next, our 20,000+ people in 53 offices around the world combine experience across technology, data sciences, consulting and customer obsession to accelerate our clients’ businesses through designing the products and services their customers truly value.