Crea un account per accedere a questa ed altre opportunità!
È semplice, veloce, ma soprattutto gratis!
L’hai già fatto? Accedi
Hai dimenticato la password? Reimpostane una nuova
For Namek, selected by Prada among the 10 best startups to participate to the StartupBootcamp Fashiontech acceleration program, we are looking for a skilled UX UI designer specialized in Mobile Apps to integrate in our expert international team. We are looking for an ambitious figure that wants to experience the real startup game together with us.
Namek is a newly born startup that focuses on large scale content creation for fashion campaigns. It was founded recently by an international team from Italy and Poland with strong fashion and tech background. Namek has recently secured investment from international investors in a pre-seed round and shipped the first version of the mobile app in record time.
WHAT WILL YOU DO
- You will work closely with the product manager and the developers in a collaborative way in order to reach our common objectives;
- You will identify, analyze, communicate and bring to life great design solutions, in order to make the user experience easier, faster and engaging;
- You will collaborate in the discovery of the user needs, communicate them within the organization;
- You will collaborate proactively within the product team to bring it to a top level, assuring the best standards of quality over time.
- We are flexible about the year of experience and rather look at personal skills.
- Enthusiasm for the fashion industry
- You are greedy to improve your skills in an international environment with highly skilled individuals, in a fast growing startup environment;
- You have a portfolio that proofs you are a great designer.
- You are able to design for different platforms and devices (native apps, mobile, and other devices).
- You have excellent abilities in designing from concept to implementation, creating user-stories, user-journeys, wireframes, prototypes, and pixel-perfect designs.
- You master copywriting as an intrinsic part of your design process.
- You are familiar with SCRUM methodology and Lean approaches.
- You master excellent creative, communicative, relational and organizational skills.
- You’re fluent in English — we use it daily.
- Experience working previously in startup environments is preferred
- Participation to startup bootcamp acceleration program sessions
- Extremely motivating team and environment
- Participation to fashion events, dinners and presentations together with the fashion community
BUDGET: 96-120€ /day
LOCATION: our headquarters are at Wework offices in Brera, (Milan). You can work also remotely.
Check out our product on the app store.