UX/UI Designer is tasked with shaping and delivering innovative and effective solutions, through the ability to create exceptional experiences. We are looking for someone who loves working with analysts, strategists, creatives and developers to bring clients amazing ideas to life using agile design and development.
You’ll have a keen thirst to be constantly learning about new techniques and approaches that we can bring to our team and clients.
- Collect and analyze data to support the development of solutions for customers;
- Participate in the definition of customer experience, creating concepts and guidelines that it subsequently translates into interfaces and interactions meaningful to the end user;
- Design wireframes, user stories, user journeys, mockups and prototypes optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces;
- Effectively communicate your ideas through storytelling and rapid prototyping properties to internal stakeholders and customers;
- Develop the design of the visual interface through moodboards, iconography, photography and illustrations;
- Define Digital Guidelines;
- Work directly with customers and prospects to design end-to-end experiences using participatory and iterative design techniques including observational studies, customer interviews, usability tests and other forms of qualitative research and to discover insights, know user behavior and verify the product designed;
- It is an integral part of an interdisciplinary team that includes strategist, creatives, other designers, business advisors and hardware and software developers;
- Play an active role in customer meetings;
- Constantly trying to exceed customer expectations;
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
You are graduate in a course of Digital Communication or Design, with a focus on UX, UI or Visual Designer.
- Excellent knowledge of the principles of Interaction Design, User Interface Design and User Experience;
- Excellent knowledge of wireframing and prototyping software (Adobe XD and/or AXURE and/or Sketch and/or Invision) and the main software and graphical editing tools (Adobe Creative Cloud);
- Knowledge of Design Thinking techniques;
- Ability to operate in different technological contexts and to create User interaction and user interface on different types of devices and technologies;
- Knowledge of the English language;
- Mobility propensity.
- Collaborate proactively and collaboratively with your project team;
- Communicate ideas and proposals clearly and structuredly;
- Be constantly focused on outcome, individual responsibility and quality of work;
- Have a strong focus on team working, collaboration and support from colleagues, while maintaining a positive approach to situations.
- Creativity and attention to detail are your strengths
- You love to share and learn different things.
- Every day is a new challenge for you and an opportunity to learn something new.
As a Global Organization, we offer amazing opportunities for our employees to succeed and advance within their profession, both in Italy and around the world.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Wellness perks
- Fantastic and Agile office environment
- Collaborative team environment across the network
- Access to insights, research and information about the industry
- Access to development courses and additional training from our internal Learning & Development team
Send us your CV, your portfolio and a covering letter that highlights why you think you are suitable and anything else that you think we would find interesting – and if we think we would like working together then we will give you a call.