Crea un account per accedere a questa ed altre opportunità!
È semplice, veloce, ma soprattutto gratis!
L’hai già fatto? Accedi
Hai dimenticato la password? Reimpostane una nuova
As a UI/UX Product Designer, you will be dedicated to creating innovative, great-looking Docebo products that people love to use with the support of the Lead Product Designers.
We are highly user-focused and deeply believe in user-centred innovation. The role demands great execution, obsession with quality, the ability to solve difficult challenges creatively, (while keeping the user in mind) and enough ambition and follow-through to take projects from start to finish.
We are looking for a talented Product Designer who knows how to transform the functional requirements of the system in an eye-catching and intuitive way. Modern design and user-centric innovation are Docebo distinguishing factors, setting our platform apart in the international E-Learning panorama. That’s why finding a talented Product Designer is a vital and essential step for us.
- Join our design team to design great user-focused product interfaces and be an active part of the product experience success;
- Create high-fidelity interfaces mockups and prototypes, keeping in mind the different devices on which our clients access the platform (mobile, desktop, etc) and readapt the job done according to the incoming tests feedback;
- Collaborate directly within the design team working closely with the Lead Product Designers and always supported by the Head of Design;
- Be involved from the beginning of the process, working closely with the various product development SCRUM teams and the other involved stakeholders; especially, working “on-site” with Product Owners and Developers to coordinate with them, keep the communication high, help ensuring that the expected quality is delivered and maintain the big picture for each project;
- Observe the external trends and continuously submit new ideas to keep the products in line with the market demand, meanwhile;
protecting and respecting our own identity;
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- 3+ years of experience in software/applications design;
- Mastery of Sketch for UI design;
- Good to great knowledge of Invision for prototyping;
- Knowledge of Craft plugin for Sketch is highly appreciated;
- Attitude to the creation of simple and elegant interfaces and experiences through strong UI and prototyping skills. Superior attention to details with the ability to design pixel-perfect responsive interfaces;
- Knowledge of the main UX principles of software design;
- Knowledge of the main accessibility principles is highly appreciated;
- Capability to work in high-demand contexts, remaining calm and level-headed under pressure;
- Superior communication and relational competences and attitude;
- Superior problem solving attitude, with the ability to articulate your design decisions;
- The ability to prioritise and cope with last-minute changes while under pressure;
- Ability to give and solicit feedback from other designers and stakeholders in order to continually improve the quality of the job
- Good knowledge of written English language and very good fluency in spoken English;
- Knowledge of HTML & CSS is highly appreciated (the role does not include code writing, however this competence will help to understand the entire flow of our system or any possible limit that could be a barrier for the frontend development).