We are looking for an experienced Senior Digital Product Designer to join our core Venture Building team and help us build innovative digital products. Within the team, you will identify and validate high potential new ideas and turn them into successful new business. You will oversee the entire process of creating a product and establish a solid bridge between users and business.
We are a Venture builder based in Germany and Ukraine, we help create the start-ups the world needs. Working here means taking ownership and making a meaningful and sustainable impact. We are a remote-first company connecting people with diverse skills and backgrounds, united by a love for building great products in a fun environment.
- You are an accomplished designer with a mix of consultancy, startup and product experience and a “can-do” attitude.
- You love creating new products and thrive in ambiguity.
- You are a system thinker who can quickly figure their way around a complex idea.
- You are a generalist who is equally happy to discuss design details, branding, business models or frontend framework.
- You are a great communicator who can explain a complex idea and introduce relevant comments.
- You are a Master Prototyper, fluent in Figma, Principle, Framer, or whatever tool you use to get the job done.
- You are an observer with a keen eye on how people interact with software and services. You can successfully identify issues and their unseen nuances.
- You are fluent in English; fluency in German is a big plus.
- NB: please upload your digital portfolio via the Portfolio Link
- Ideate, analyze, and explore ideas to help to shape an early product.
- Develop customer journeys.
- Prepare and lead customer interviews and prototype tests.
- Create wireframes and build prototypes to explain or test product concepts.
- Design interfaces and interactions in a systematic way.
- Help your team to follow a healthy design process.
- A workplace and culture built on authenticity, fun, trust, and collaboration; support from the team across multiple disciplines and geographies.
- Opportunity to work remotely or at our office in Muenster (Germany) or Lviv (Ukraine).
- Exciting, diverse and purpose-driven projects.
- Competitive day rates for Freelancers and attractive reimbursement packages for full-time employees.
- Opportunity to get shares in the company you’re helping to build or to start your own venture.