For a fintech project we are looking for a UX/UI Designer to join and help supporting the actual team in the design and redesign of a whole new ecosystem of b2b services and interfaces the company is working on.
You’ll be producing and creating wireframes and prototypes to help create high-quality solutions which can be implemented within the many different platforms to improve the overall experience for users in their everyday tasks.
- Working directly with the Product Team to produce wireframes and designs to support our project cycle process.
- Work closely with the design team to maintain the design system
- Produce prototypes and ideas to help us visual UX/UI improvements
- Support the development process to provide high-quality assets to enable the development team to implement designs
- Actively look to make improvements to our platform and spot improvements which can be tackled in future iterations
- At least 3 years of experience
- Excellent knowledge of the English language
- Strong aesthetic taste and attention to detail
- Ability to create functional interactions
- Proven experience in designing websites and / or apps
- Knowledge of the UCD Principles
- Knowledge of the main UX design tools and methods (wireframes, user flows …)
- Knowledge of UI design and prototyping software Figma
- Ability in the application of Design Thinking methodologies
- In-depth UX research skills (survey, card sorting, user testing …)
Starting Date: mid-end of september
Required effort: 4 days a week
Duration: 3 months to start with. The project could be renewed for other 6 months.