Your main task will be creating the best UX. In this role you will handle the whole process of acquiring and integrating the product. This will include aspects of branding, design, usability, and function.
Design – Creating information architectures, task analysis and planning a user journey for multi-device products. The job involves creating wireframe concepts, sitemaps, user flows, navigable prototypes and designing responsive and mobile oriented interfaces
User research – Planning usability testing sessions and defining of test protocols. You will use user insight, analysis, and benchmarks to guide design decisions, heuristics, and competitive analysis
Design Specification – Define a fitting specification which ensures a quality development within the project’s time-frame
Data Analysis – Analysis capabilities from Analytics User Experience tools will provide you with the ability to read data to supply redesign recommendations
Best practice and design consistency – Research and trend analysis through benchmarking and industry research. You will carry out consistency checks of graphics decisions under the brand’s guidelines
Visual Design – Develop and design a user interface with an innovative “look-and-feel” and a high degree technical feasibility. You will be running projects based around “user-centred” design principles
Innovation starts with the foundations of systems. At Accenture you will be the one to redesign them. You’ll transform the infrastructure and processes to drive big companies into the future. Express your value by focusing on our customer’s complex architectures as our consultants did for OnePayroll. https://www.accenture.com/us-en/success-onepayroll-microsoft-accenture
Why we would choose you? The challenges you face reflect your ambitions, this is your chance! To stand out and face them in the best way:
- You have a degree in Communication Sciences, Industrial Design, Interaction Design, equivalent training or work experience
- You are familiar with design document production such as wireframes, personas, user flows and with current design paradigms
- You have an excellent knowledge of one or more design tools such as OmniGraffle, Axure or Sketch
- You are confident in using the main Analytics tools (Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics) and UX Design tools (CrazyEgg, Usabilla)
- You have a friendly attitude and excellent communication skills that enable you to easily partner with visual designers and front-end developers.
- You are fluent in English and a great public speaker
- Every day is a new challenge for you and an opportunity to learn something new
- You love to share and learn different things
Are you determined to face and beat off the challenges this role brings even if you don’t have all the required qualifications? Apply and tell us how you can make a difference.