WHO WE ARE
SQUARE is a fast growing fashion tech startup based in Milan. We have an app fashion influencers can use to get free services in exchange of social media actions. We have now more than 1000 agency signed models using our app in Milano and we are expanding in other fashion cities. We are building a platform on top of SQUARE that will be an intersection of Upwork and Behance for the fashion world. SQUARE raised 160K from private investors.
We are looking for a talented UX/UI Designer to join our small but mighty design team and contribute to the improvement of our customer experience and engagement. You will work alongside motivated and passionate people, in an environment that will allow you to test your skills and enhance them.
WHAT WILL YOU DO
- You will work closely with the product manager and the developers in a collaborative way in order to reach our common objectives;
- You will identify, analyze, communicate and bring to life great design solutions, in order to make the user experience easier, faster and engaging;
- You will collaborate in the discovery of the user needs, communicate them within the organization;
- You will collaborate proactively within the product team to bring it to a top level, assuring the best standards of quality over time.
- We are flexible about the year of experience and rather look at personal skills.
- You are greedy to improve your skills in an international environment with highly skilled individuals, in a fast growing and data driven company;
- You have a portfolio that proofs you are a great designer.
- You are able to design for different platforms and devices (native apps, mobile, and other devices).
- You have excellent abilities in designing from concept to implementation, creating user-stories, user-journeys, wireframes, prototypes, and pixel-perfect designs.
- Some experience with Mixpanel would be preferible;
- You are a team player, someone who works with generosity and disposability.
- You master copywriting as an intrinsic part of your design process.
- You are familiar with SCRUM methodology and Lean approaches.
- You master excellent creative, communicative, relational and organizational skills.
- You’re fluent in English — we use it daily.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Temporary Contract as external collaborator
- Monthly net salary: 1200-1600 €
- Participate to amazing events in the fashion world together with SQUARE userbase
- Talented and collaborative colleagues who will both push and support you.
- Smart Working
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN US
- You will have the chance to have a strong impact both on the product and on how we communicate our service.
- We are growing very fast and the earlier you join the higher the rewards.
- We work with top brands and partners on all sides.