We are looking for a Graphic Designer to join our growing multidisciplinary team composed of art, user experience, and editorial specialists. This person will be responsible for translating project concepts into compelling visual designs based on UX analysis and business goals delivering digital solutions for a diverse range of luxury brands.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Interpret client briefs and develop creative ideas and concepts to meet the brief;
- Work closely with Technology Development and User Experience specialists with a scope to design new experiences that delight, engage and inform users;
- Generate weekly assets: landing pages and newsletters;
- Work on new website releases based on client briefs;
- Contribute to new project ideation and conceptual development of special projects;
Skills & Requirements:
- 5+ years of relevant experience working at a digital with at least 2 years as an art director.
- Excellent knowledge of design tools such as Photoshop, After Effects, Illustrator, Sketch and InVision are a plus;
- Excellent eye for design and typography;
- Fluency with motion graphics and animation;
- Knowledge and experience creating a mobile-first design approach;
- Experience working with e-commerce and UX/UI;
- Familiarity with Web Accessibility standards and designing for inclusive experiences;
- Being proactive – ability to use your initiative and add value;
- Comprehensive awareness of current and emerging fashion, design and technology trends;
- Excellent communication, time management, and organizational skills;
- Being a good team player – ability to inspire and influence.
- We will consider only the candidates with a portfolio;
- Fluent English.